Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Somewhere In Europe @ Any Given Time

Somehow, I seem to continue to ignore my blogging. Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that I just don't have the incentive, nor the viewership or readership, to feel it is justified.
However, because I know it exists, and I know at least one person is reading this, I will write a few words.

I am presently in London. But you already knew that.
I am engaged. Surprise!
I have no pets.

Life is good. I'm still working for the news making sure the world knows what's going on. I've traveled more in the last 18 months than I have ever before and for that I am thankful - it was a dream opportunity.

I don't know when i will be coming home - maybe home is here. Whenever I decide it will be the beginning of another new chapter in my life.

...and I bet I will find my way back to this blog and try and write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home